Observation of the black bear in the forest!
A true expedition in the boreal forest of Quebec.
- A professional guide accompanies you and takes care of you during the observation of black bears.
- Transport by 4x4 from the Roberval Manor to the observation site is included (about 15 minutes in the forest from Roberval).
- To ensure a quality experience, we accept a maximum of 6 people per night.
- The observation of the black bear is practiced in a safe environment at the top of an observatory in the middle of the forest.
- The price is $ 30 per person tax included.
- The expedition lasts from 2 to 3 hours before the darkness according to the time of the season.